Monday, January 28, 2013

Things Look Swell, Things Look Great

"So, Quinn," you say to me, perhaps with some affection but more than a touch of justifiable impatience, "Are you ever going to blog again?"

I know, I know. But I have a good excuse. Two actually:

1. The paperback version of THE YEAR OF LEARNING DANGEROUSLY is coming out the first week of August, and I'm working on a new update for that. This would be going better had I not whimsically decided that NOW would be a good time to get a Spasmic Coughing Thing ™, which causes my sleep to come in bouillon-sized cubes, which slows the process of coherent thought down a touch.

2. The second is a biggish thing I'm working on that's kind of new terrain for me. If I stop this blessed Spasmic Coughing Thing ™, I hope to have it ready to unveil to you all in the next three weeks.

So bear with me, find me on Twitter as Quinncy - because 140 characters is about as long a thought as I can retain right now - and know that you're all in my heart.

Also, possibly in my lungs.


Anonymous Robin Raven said...

1. Awesome (except the coughing thing)!
2. Awesome (except the coughing thing)! And now I'm really curious!


8:17 PM  
Anonymous Marni said...

So very glad to know you're still there blogging - I've been looking for you. The Spasmatic Coughing Thing has been here too - finally had to go for the Prescription narcotic cough meds. Hope you feel better soon.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home