Monday, January 28, 2013

Things Look Swell, Things Look Great

"So, Quinn," you say to me, perhaps with some affection but more than a touch of justifiable impatience, "Are you ever going to blog again?"

I know, I know. But I have a good excuse. Two actually:

1. The paperback version of THE YEAR OF LEARNING DANGEROUSLY is coming out the first week of August, and I'm working on a new update for that. This would be going better had I not whimsically decided that NOW would be a good time to get a Spasmic Coughing Thing ™, which causes my sleep to come in bouillon-sized cubes, which slows the process of coherent thought down a touch.

2. The second is a biggish thing I'm working on that's kind of new terrain for me. If I stop this blessed Spasmic Coughing Thing ™, I hope to have it ready to unveil to you all in the next three weeks.

So bear with me, find me on Twitter as Quinncy - because 140 characters is about as long a thought as I can retain right now - and know that you're all in my heart.

Also, possibly in my lungs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Robin Raven said...

1. Awesome (except the coughing thing)!
2. Awesome (except the coughing thing)! And now I'm really curious!

:)

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Marni said...

So very glad to know you're still there blogging - I've been looking for you. The Spasmatic Coughing Thing has been here too - finally had to go for the Prescription narcotic cough meds. Hope you feel better soon.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home