Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Day

Lately, I've developed a bit of a case of bifurcation. One side of me is the Standard Quinn, the one who discovered this morning Diana the long-haired cat is getting kind of lax in grooming the old southerly regions and promptly rescheduled her day to include cat-bathing. And possibly cotillion for cats because, honestly, I shouldn't have to remind her of these things.

But the other side of me is Education-Wonk Quinn. Thanks to doing research for the book, I'm fairly bristling with facts about learning these days, and what comes after facts? Opinions.

Actually, I frequently have opinions before facts, but I'm working on that.

In any case, I'm eager to blog about education and related business, but I know that not everyone around here finds that topic as compelling as I do. So, I've...

ADDED A BLOG!

Darn it, there was supposed to be confetti there.

Yes, I've added a blog about education. I wrote the very first blog this morning, before noticing the cat-southerly-region issues. I'll write about education there, I'll write about cat-washing here, and if I ever bake anything, I'll add a blog about cooking. Although anyone who knows me is resting pretty comfortably in the knowledge that will never happen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Robin Raven said...

Hurray. Congrats on the new blog. :) That's another one I'll read religiously.

2:01 PM  
Blogger MommyLisa said...

Cool. Trying to be an involved parent I plan to follow that blog too. Thanks!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am really excited to cull as many informed opinions about education and schooling options as possible, so write on!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your "Stickler Shock" piece inexcusably offensive. I have already let Good Housekeeping know, but you needed to know as well. I find it hard to believe that an author would choose to be so disrespectful of librarians and libraries.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home