Friday, July 17, 2009

Blog Book Tour: Rachael and Deb

Rachael asks:

What ever happened with the Latin? I enjoyed your take on the Oxford series (if I recall correctly), perhaps especially because I didn't enjoy it myself.


and Deb asks:

As much as I love the cat stories (I've retold the one with the cat and Daughter's ponytail holders in the middle of the night countless times), I too loved the "Cranky Roman Family" blogs. Might there be more in the future?

The Cranky Roman Family appreciates your interest. Actually, they'd probably have you flogged or fed to their stewing eels, but let's pretend they'd like the attention. I had no idea anyone remembered those blogs and maybe now that enough time has past for me to forget what it's like to fight a wild pack of declensions, I'll do a couple again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Good gravy are you serious?!?! The Cranky Roman Family and the preppy catalogs are your all-time funniest blogs (IMHO)!!!

The first time I read Cranky Romans I was at my desk at work, and unsuccessfully trying to stifle my conniption fits from laughing. But now I'm laid off, with no thought or worry about professional propriety, so bring back those cranky latin-loving nuts!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Woohoo!

p.s. In case you go completely over the edge, I know a Greek textbook with a family you might find amusing.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous La BellaDonna said...

I'm delirious with joy. I HAVE THIS BOOK!! Saved from my long-ago days taking Latin in high school. Have you gotten to the bit about one of their slaves, poor thing? Nasus foedus est. Non pulchram est!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home