Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Blog Book Tour: Mommy With...

The inimitable Mommy With a Penis asks:

Okay. My question. Lots of thought and effort...blah blah blah. I recently caused quite a controversy over on my blog about the issue of eating pork; those that do and those poor sods who abstain. What is the biggest controversy you have caused or been in the middle of?Please have consort correct my horrendous punctuation. Mommy makes it up as he goes along.

The first one which comes to mind is when I did a blog where I mentioned that I got a little creeped out about Nickelodeon's "Drake and Josh." The show, geared towards young teenagers, used casual making-out as a point of humor, which made me note how studies have shown that the more sexual content a teenager sees the more likely they are to be sexually active, and how one in three American teenagers has contracted a sexually-transmitted disease. What some parents heard was, "I'm wildly judging you for letting your children watch this. My people, we entertain ourselves in more salutory ways. Like weaving. And making cheese."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home